| Data transfer incomplete. |
This is a stub article. Make high quality edits to this page in order for it to be considered as a functioning article.
Wendell William Wasserman is an aspiring vampire hunter who follows in the footsteps of his parents and strives to capture The Wayne's last remaining vampires. He also practices the ability to telekinetically control spoons at will.
Wendell is a stout boy, about the size of Olly, with black, curly hair. He wears dark gray, boxy glasses to help him see. He has a round face with freckles and has a wide oval-shaped nose. He wears a powder blue bathroom robe which is left untied. Underneath he wears a light pink T-shirt, shamrock green pants, and dark gray sandals.
- "Today Was Wassome" (debut)
- "Some Kind of Tap-Dancing, Beekeeping Whaler"
- "Swap Shop Hop & Bop" (no speaking role)
- "Leave the Funny, Find the Bunny"
- "Gimble in the Wabe"
- "Keep an Eye on the Nose"
- "So This is Glamsterdam"
- He, alongside Katherine-Alice, are the only humans in The Wayne who are able to manipulate objects.
- In the episode "Some Kind of Tap-Dancing, Beekeeping Whaler", it reveals that he is Jewish, by explaining that his sister Stacey recently had a bat mitzvah ceremony in the same ballroom he trapped Andrei in.
|— Characters —|
|Main Characters||Ansi Molina • Olly Timbers • Saraline Timbers|
|Guest Characters||Albert Molina • Andrei • Ballerina • Becky Steingold • Clara Rhone • Dennis O’Bannon • Driver • Garrison Payne • George the Doorman • Gleeco Man Commercial Kids • Goodness • Flowershirt • Furton Binklemurton • Harvey Timbers • Julia Wiles • Leif Bornewell lll • Little Girl • Little Girl’s Mom • Madison Payne • Masterson • Olympia Timbers • Paul • Randy • The Arcsine • The Spy from Apartment 8I • Tony Stanza • Wendell Wasserman|
|Creatures||Butcher • Equimorph • Gleeco Man • Gremlins • Flutterskull • John Keats • Kate Moth • Mechanical Pigeon • Mimsy • Sleepyhead • Squidjits • Moonfish • Scurians • Urthen|